Friday 2 August 2013

The Circle at Angel Ridge



  • Client: MWP Developments - private developer.
  • Contract Value: £7.8m
  • Size: 120,000 sq. ft.
  • Duration: 67 weeks
The Circle at Angel Ridge is a truly impressive and exciting development featuring 22 one bedroom and 64 two bedroom apartments across two buildings as well as ample undercroft parking.
The imaginative semi-circular design allows for landscaped communal areas and a uniquely desirable living space less than one mile from the heart of Old Town.
Inside, the apartments are finished to a very high standard of contemporary design.

Client Feedback

"Worked with Simon Mayer from Mayer Construction and found him to be flexible, decisive and always professional."

1 comment:

  1. I want to share with you all here on how I get my loan from Mr Benjamin who help me with loan of 400,000.00 Euro to improve my business, It was easy and swift when i apply for the loan when things was getting rough with my business Mr Benjamin grant me loan without delay. here is Mr Benjamin email/whatsapp contact: +1 989-394-3740, lfdsloans@outlook.com

    ReplyDelete